Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Birthday Beauties

The MyMy celebrated her 11th birthday last month. The LuLu celebrates her 15th birthday today. Time is flying by faster than I can imagine.

It seems like only yesterday I was pushing MyMy in a stroller and singing lullabies to her. Soon, all of those little girl moments I treasure so highly will be gone.


And LuLu is no longer that little girl who was so shy and quiet. She has turned into a lovely young lady. Before we know it she will be off experiencing the world somewhere else besides our home.


I am not ready for this growing up so fast stage. Time could stand still, or time go back a few years and I would be ok. I guess that in a few years, I will be looking back at these pictures wishing for these ages too.

Happy Birthday Girls! I love you both with all of my heart.

No comments: